The Commercial Services Administrative Assistant has primary responsibility to provide support services to all three commercial services portfolios—Canada, USA, and Export—in delivering their mandate of On-Time, Worry-Free Arrivals.
Posted On: Wed Apr 19, 2017
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Careers at Champion Petfoods
Commercial Services Administrative Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process sales orders, working in consultation and collaboration with other Commercial Services Co-ordinators, striving for 100% accuracy in order entry, documentation, certification, shipment, and arrival times.
- Maintain all record keeping in accordance with established corporate practices and procedures.
- Provide daily USA and Canada support with a focus on getting orders shipped on-time and worry-free.
- Lead the FEDEX preparation for all export documents.
- Complete daily Fish and Wildlife submissions.
- Support the invoicing print/scan process.
- Prepare reports and manage special projects, as directed or assigned.
- Develop and maintain successful professional working relationships with relevant corporate departments and distributor partners.
- Develop awareness and understanding of corporate policies, practices and procedures regarding health and safety and the environment and commit to personal compliance with same.
Education and Requirements:
- Minimum grade 12 Diploma or GED equivalent; University degree is preferred.
- 3 – 5 years’ related work experience providing opportunity to develop logistical knowledge and skills in a supply chain environment.
- Strong customer service orientation and effective communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and execute according to timelines, demonstrating attention to detail in all areas of work.
- Solid computer literacy, including effective working skills with MS Office Suite, ERP systems and Warehouse Management systems.
- Self-directed, with ability to work successfully both independently and within a team environment.
- High level of integrity, accountability, and respect for confidentiality.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work successfully with diverse groups.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Some extended hours of work may be required.
To apply for this position, click the link: https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=15587241.