The Executive Assistant is responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties in support of the President & Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Chief Operations Officer (COO). Duties include, but are not limited to, schedule management, arranging travel plans, taking and distributing meeting minutes, creating reports or presentations, maintaining databases, and drafting both internal and external correspondence.
Posted On: Wed Feb 08, 2017
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Careers at Champion Petfoods
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct administrative and office management support to the CEO, CFO & COO, as directed.
- Coordinate logistics of Executive Leadership Team programs including meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events.
- Review all documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for executive signatures for format, content, grammar, spelling and make edits as necessary.
- Prepare and review draft reports or presentations, background documentation, and research.
- Facilitate communication from department managers, business unit leaders, and project managers.
- Maintain work schedule and calendar of the CEO, CFO & COO.
- Prepare travel schedules, book travel arrangements, and make reservations for the CEO, CFO & COO, as directed.
- Receive and screen all inbound telephone calls, e-mails, and visitors for the CEO, CFO & COO.
- Follow up action items and other requests on behalf of the CEO, CFO, & COO.
- Perform office management tasks as may be required.
- Refer and/or redirect calls, e-mails, or visitors as required.
- Receive incoming mail.
- Review, evaluate, and distribute priority correspondence for Executive Leadership Team.
- Complete expense reports, pay invoices, and other related duties.
- Present a positive and professional image of the executive office to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other persons.
- Other duties shall be assigned as required.
Education and Requirements:
- Post-secondary Certificate or Degree in Business Administration, or relevant discipline.
- 5+ years' experience in an Executive Assistant role preferred.
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and practices.
- Acute attention to details.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Resourceful and flexible.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.