The Production clerk’s main role is to accurately report Kitchen production in our ERP system (M3) and excel including volume, downtimes and key metrics. This role is also responsible for confirming receipts of ingredients and packaging, inventory control in M3 and investigating any discrepancies. This position is responsible for keeping the Kitchen Controller apprised on any issues that need to be addressed as it relates to inventory and manufacturing. The Production Clerk will work closely with supervisors and other Operation Analysts to troubleshoot inventory counts, manufacturing volume and usage issues.
Posted On: Tue Jan 31, 2017
Location: Morinville, Alberta, Canada
Careers at Champion Petfoods
Production Clerk, Kitchen Operations
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure kibble and freeze dry MO’s (manufacturing orders) are complete and accurate in our ERP system (m3).
- Reviewing ingredient and package data.
- Enter into excel our Key Performance Metrics:
- Downtime reporting.
- Moisture levels.
- Regrinds reconciliation.
- Inventory Control in ERP (M3):
- Weekly, quarterly, and year end physical counts reconciliations of ingredients and packaging onsite and offsite at 3rd party locations in our ERP system (M3).
- Review and reconcile all inventory counts and investigate variances.
- Identify and report expired ingredients and monitor FIFO.
- Ingredients and Packaging:
- Confirm receiving’s done by floor support of ingredients and packaging in M3.
- Scan paperwork and send original documentation to Edmonton for processing.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Data Entry/ Analysis
Education and Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proficient Excel skills.
- Understands Kitchen Paperwork flow.
- Knowledge of and experience with an ERP (Enterprise Resources Planning) system.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Work location is at our Morinville Kitchens Operations office.
- Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
- Overtime as necessary.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.