The Regulatory Affairs Coordinator will assist Champion Petfoods Regulatory Affairs team with the preparation of regulatory documentation including regulatory submissions, drafting registration submission documents, assist with product registrations, assist with tonnage reports, assist with licence renewals and other regulatory activities. This role will also ensure that all other data (SOP’s, regulatory updates, certifications) are entered into the regulatory database within the time frames specified and that the files are appropriately updated and maintained. This position works out of Champion Petfoods’ corporate office in North Edmonton, and reports to the Regulatory Affairs Manager.
Posted On: Wed Mar 29, 2017
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Careers at Champion Petfoods
Regulatory Affairs Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts reports for activity in all US States and other countries, as directed.
- This role is tasked with archiving and storing all historical regulatory records.
- Update and maintain regulatory calendar and regulations SharePoint site.
- Support product registrations in all US states and other countries world wide.
- Support Champion Petfoods value of teamwork by actively interacting with other departments to ensure successful product launches.
- Maintain global product information and registration files.
- Facilitate licence renewals and registration fees in all US States.
- Document legalization from Notary, Province of Alberta, Federal Government and International Embassies.
- Work with our Research & Innovation department to collect samples, send samples for testing and product registration.
- Update and maintain test results required for product registration.
- Support ongoing FDA, USDA Fish & Wildlife Registrations
- Update and maintain Regulations Activity list, mail, documents and other administrative tasks.
- Perform additional tasks as needed and/or directed.
Education and Requirements:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in food sciences, medical sciences, biological sciences, animal sciences, or nutrition.
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ experience working in a regulated environment (Food, Feed, Pharmaceutical or Chemical).
- Self-motivated and ability to work well in a team with problems solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work on and coordinate multiple projects.
- Able to effectively use Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- Good interpersonal skills and effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to speak and understand other foreign languages will be an asset.
- Some extended hours of work may be required.
To apply for this position, click the link: https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=15574961.